Learning & Resources
Please find below a wealth of learning resources we recommend using for with children.
Please let us know if you have any websites you would like to recommend.
These are the websites the children have access to with given username and password, which can also be used at home:
Fine Motor Skills:
- Fine Motor Skills Activity Cards 1
- Fine motor skills activity cards 2
- Fine Motor Skills Challenge Cards 3
FS (Reception/Nursery) Resources
The following PDF’s are resources the FS teachers have recommended from the workshop held, which you can use with your child while in Reception.
Click on the documents you are interested in and print them off:
Maths Workshop: Shape, Space & Measurement Tues 12th Feb 2019
Phonics Workshop handouts held Thursday 11th October
- Phonics Workshop FS2 Oct 2018
- stages of writing OCt 2018
- stages of writing in more depth OCt 2018
- T L 507 Phase 2 and 3 Sound Mat ver 4 oct 2018
- t l 6153 phase 2 3 and 4 tricky words word mat OCT 2018
- T M 888 Guide For Parents How To Help Your Child Read Using Phonics OCT 2018
- FS2 Parents Number Workshop Dec 2017Reading
- Reception Teach Your Monster to Read parents letter Reading