What can you do with Parent Pay?
- Breakfast Club – Book and pay early to secure a place.
- School Dinners – View menus and check dietary and nutritional information. You can select, book and pay for meals in advance.
- Trips – Pay for school trips.
You will receive account activation details from the school office.
The vast majority of Android, iOS and Windows Phone devices will be able to run ParentPay.
To activate your ParentPay account:
- Go to the Account login area, top right of ParentPay website home page
- Click on the Activate link
- Enter your username and password
- Follow the onscreen instructions to activate your account and accept terms and conditions
If you have more than one child at the same school or children at different schools that use ParentPay you are able to ‘Add’ those children to your newly activated or existing ParentPay account creating a cross-school account. To do this:
- Log out of any / all of your accounts
- Log in to one account, this will become your ‘main account’ username and password
- Enter the username and password for the child you wish to add
- Click search. The school, pupil name, year group and class will show on screen
- Click add child to your account to confirm this is the child you wish to add to your account
- If you have more children that you would like to add to the account simply follow the above process until you have added all your children
If you need help to activate your ParentPay account, please speak to the school office.